January 1st, 2015 - THIS IS IT! The all new ReturnAndReport.com is now available for use.
We realize this is an inconvenience and that it will take many some time to familiarize with new system. However, I can guarantee you that this change is absolutely necessary to allow this project to continue. Generally, the new (.com) and old (.org) systems work the same way. As you ask questions and we answer them, we will update the Frequently Asked Questions.
The major enhancements to the new system are:
- Can be used for any applicable purpose - not limited to Home/Visiting Teaching.
- Assignments can be edited online
- Supports all mobile devices
- Allows a completely unique list of households/sisters for each month - with the .org site, only the results were truly unique.
- In addition to Email notifications, supports text and voice notifications
This system (the old system, ReturnAndReport.org), will stop sending Emails on June 15th, 2015, but you will still be able to login to view your reports. It will completely be shut down on Janaury 1st, 2016.
Therefore, you must switch to the new system before June 15th, 2015. Here is what you need to know about switching to ReturnAndReport.com:
- You will need to create a brand new form. A "form" is a single list of assignments for one group, such as Elders/High Priests/Relief Society. One form per Elders/High Priests/Relief Society.
- Data from ReturnAndReport.org will not transfer to ReturnAndReport.com. You will need to re-upload your assignments files or manually enter assignments. ReturnAndReport.org will remain online until January 1st, 2016 so you can reference your older data.
- The cost of ReturnAndReport.com is $1.25 per month ($15 per year).
- Please see the Frequently Asked Questions and Contact Us if you run into any problems. We will continue to update the FAQ.
- Everyone who was BETA testing automatically received $25 credit.
- All previous ReturnAndReport.org groups automatically receive $25 credit. Simply enter your ReturnAndReport.org Public Group ID when adding the form on ReturnAndReport.com.
- The new system, ReturnAndReport.com, does accept the same assignments file format.
- There is no longer any way to sign up for the old system (ReturnAndReport.org). Please use ReturnAndReport.com instead.
Here are the steps to follow to move to the new system:
- In the old system, ReturnAndReport.org, Disable Automatic Emails for your group under "Settings | Group Settings | View/Edit Group Settings | Auto Email Options. Just check the checkbox and click Save. You can save this step until last, but please be mindful of preventing duplicate notifications being sent to your reporters from both systems.
- Register on ReturnAndReport.com and create a new form by clicking ADD FORM on the menu.
- Under Form Type, select Home/Visiting Teaching. This will also decrease the monthly cost to $1.25 per month and give you 3 months worth of credit.
- If you have a group on ReturnAndReport.org already, enter the Public Group ID and press the Apply button. This will give you $25 additional credit. You can find your group's Public Group ID by selecting Settings | View/Edit Group Settings on the ReturnAndReport.org Supervisor Menu.
- Enter a form name that clearly indicates what the purpose of it is. For example, "Hill Valley Home Teaching."
- Fill in other applicable fields. Pay special attention to "Auto copy questions?" Turn "Auto Copy Autions" on if you want the system to automatically use the same questions/assignments for each month. If this is turned off, the system will wait for you to add/upload questions at the end of each month. If you are manually entering questions, you probably want to turn this on so you don't have to re-enter all the assignments every month.
- Select SAVE CHANGES and your form will be saved.
- If you are uploading assignments files, select Manage | Questions and select the time period you would like to add your assignments to. Then, click the upload button. Once your assignments are uploaded, you can select "Manage | Reporters" to enter Email addresses for your reporters. NOTE: With ReturnAndReport.com, you can upload all your assignments at the same time. Simply select ALL assignments files at once.
- If you are manually entering assignments, first select Manage | Reporters and add your reporters with Email addresses. Then, you can select Manage | Questions and add questions. This way, your reporters will be available for you to assign as you add each question.
- Once you have followed these steps, you can click the PLAY button on the Main Menu to set your form to READY status. The system will begin collecting data from your reporters at this time.
Some terminology has changed, which can cause some confusion. Here is an explanation of the new terms:
- In ReturnAndReport.com, Households or Sisters are now referred to as Questions. This is because you can now ask your reporters about things other than Households or Sisters.
- In ReturnAndReport.com, Teachers are now referred to as Reporters. This is because you may want to ask questions to people in your group who are not necessarily Teachers.
- In ReturnAndReport.com, Groups are now referred to as Forms. A Form contains all the assignments that you need to ask your reporters about.
This site has been scanned for PCI compliance by