OPEN BETA TESTING for the all new ReturnAndReport.com
ReturnAndReport.org is no longer accepting new registrations. However, you can now use the all new returnandreport.com
system. The new system is still in BETA Testing, but it should now be fully functional. Please use the new system and report any problems that you find and they will be fixed as soon as possible.
July 15, 2014
BETA Testing is now open for everyone. Please try out the new system and report problems. We will fix any issues as soon as possible.
June 1, 2014
BETA Testing is happening, but going much slower than I was hoping. My day job has unexpectedly required more of my time than usual recently and it is taking me longer to get bugs fixed with returnandreport.com than I thought. I'm finishing up the last few bug fixes before the next round of BETA Testing can happen and I will get back to you BETA testers shortly. Thanks for your patience.
May 15, 2014
ReturnAndReport.com BETA Testing will be ramping up in the next several days. We recommend only using test data for BETA Testing at this point. If you would like to help BETA Test the new ReturnAndReport.com application, please Contact Us and we will provide you with information of how to join the test. We are going to start out with just a handful of people to start, so if you aren't immediately placed on the BETA testers list, you will shortly thereafter. We will BETA Test as long as it takes to ensure we have a stable system before we open it up to everyone else.
Now that the core development is complete, here is some IMPORTANT information about what is to come:
- All existing ReturnAndReport.org accounts no longer need to pay an annual fee up until the date that it is decommissioned. If your account was recently disabled and you want it enabled, just Contact Us and we will enable it.
- The current plan is to decommission ReturnAndReport.org completely on 5/15/2015.
- ReturnAndReport.org is no longer taking new registrations. All other ReturnAndReport.org functionality will continue to operate as normal.
- All current ReturnAndReport.org members will automatically get $25 credit once they sign up with the new system.
- The cost of the new system is $1.25 a month for each assignments list (campaign) for Home/Visiting Teaching. Using the system for purposes other than Home/Visiting Teaching is $10.00 per month per campaign.
- The new system still needs a lot of UI and help functionality. These will be vastly improved over the next few months.
- Our goal was to have a process to convert all your data from ReturnandReport.org to ReturnAndReport.com. After much consideration, this is not going to happen. The new system is so vastly different that development efforts for a conversion script would be too great and would distract from making other important changes to ReturnAndReport.com. Additionally, you will find that it is very easy to set things up initially (even easier than ReturnAndReport.org). ReturnAndReport.org will remain online long enough for you to view and print out historical data as needed. We are giving everyone an additional $10 of credit (for a total of $25) to compensate for this inconvenience, but we still apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
This site has been scanned for PCI compliance by